Look Keo Sprint Road Pedals
COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE
- Designed for occasional, leisure and new riders, Keo Sprint pedals are reliable, efficient, and extremely durable.
- Built with spring technology, it is possible to adjust the tension between 8 and 12 for a safe entry/release.
- To increase its durability, the platform surface is reinforced with a stainless-steel plate that gives it exceptional longevity.
- USE: Beginner, Recreational and Casual
- BODY: Dual-injected composite
- AXLE: Cromolly 53mm
- THREADING: 9/16 X 20 mm
- BEARINGS: 1 roller bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- PEDAL STACK HEIGHT: 17 mm
- DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK ARM: 53 mm
- PLATFORM SURFACE: 210mm² / Width: 45 mm
- TENSION: Adjustable Spring from 8 to 12
- CLEATS: Keo Grip Cleats Grey (4.5° float)
- FLOAT: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat color (Black, Grey, Red)
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 140g (350g per pair with cleats and screws)
- COLORS: Black
- ACCESSORIES: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws
- GUARANTY: 2 years
CHROMOLY SPINDLE FOR MORE RELIABILITY
The Kéo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place.
A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of our pedals. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation).
LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation). This test is far more grueling to the current industry standard, the EN14781.