Look Keo Classic 3 Black Road Pedals
Discover the fun and the benefits of riding with the Kéo Classic 3 clipless pedal.
Simple to use, it is possible to adjustment the cleat entry/release tension to low for an easy clip out. Its large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedaling stability.
- USAGE: Beginner to advanced
- BODY: Composite
- AXLE: Chromoly
- THREADING: 9/16 X 20 mm
- BEARINGS: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- PEDAL STACK HEIGHT: 15,7 mm
- DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK ARM: 53 mm
- CONTACT SURFACE AREA: 400 mm²
- FLOAT: 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- CLEATS: Kéo Grip Cleats
- ANGULAR MOVEMENT: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat color (Black, Grey, Red)
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 140 gr (348 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- COLORS: Black
- ACCESSORIES: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws
- GUARANTY: 2 years
CHROMOLY SPINDLE FOR MORE RELIABILITY
The Kéo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place.
A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of our pedals. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation).
LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation). This test is far more grueling to the current industry standard, the EN14781.