The French are known for their love of fine art, amazing design and national pride. Look is a quintessential French company who design and produce high quality, performance pedals, 100% of which are made in France. Look like to create eye catching, unique designs and the Keo Blade2 Carbon ProTeam Limited Edition range in no different. Celebrating Piet Mondrian, the renowned 20th century, Cubist artist, who spent a number of years working in Paris. The Keo Blade2 Carbon ProTeam Limited Edition Mondrian Ti Pedals are exclusive and very cool. Brought well and truly into the 21st century with the Keo Blade2, lightweight, stiff and aerodynamic technology, this is sure to give your bike an artistic twist.
Keo Blade 2 is the result of the knowledge of the LOOK engineers, aiming to optimise all the parameters that made the Keo Blade Carbon a success. The new design perfectly integrates the carbon blade at the heart of the pedal, leading to a pedal with the most aerodynamic profile ever created. More powerful with its new surface contact area increased by 75%, it and is lighter by ten grams! The Keo Blade 2 is available in two versions: titanium axle (Keo Blade 2 Ti) and chromoly (Keo Blade 2 Cr).
- Carbon body with aerodynamic profile
- Carbon blade ensuring very clean engagement and disengagement
- Maximum width and support surface (64mm / 700mm2) / New stack height of 13 mm = maximum power transfer
- Permanent cleat stop contact = better stability
- Available in titanium axle (Ti) or chromoly (Cr)
- Available in 3 disengagement tension levels: 12, 16 or 20
- Ti version is 90g (248g for the pair with cleats and screws)
- Cr version is 110g (288g for the pair with cleats and screws)
- Supplied with grey Keo Grip cleats
- Use: Road - from leisure to competition
- Body: Injected Long Carbon Fibre
- Axle: Chromoly
- Thread: 9/16 x 20 mm
- Bearings: 2 ball bearings, 1 needle bearing
- Height (axle / sole): 13mm
- Axle distance (pedal / crank): 53mm
- Multitensor: 3 different hardnesses 12,16, 20 Nm
- Cleats: Grey Keo Grip cleats
- Angular freedom: 0°, 4.5° or 9° according to type of cleat (black, grey or red)
- Pedal weight: 110 g per pedal (288 g per pair with cleats and hardware)
- Accessories: Grey Keo Grip cleats + hardware (6 screws 5 x 11 mm and 6 washers)
- Warranty: 2 years
VERY SECURE CLEAT ENTRY / RELEASE
The Kéo Blade 2 concept, based on a carbon blade, allows for a more rigid cleat release, which ejects the foot much faster at the end of the release process than a traditional sping. This makes the pedal very safe and allowed us to remove the resistance setting. However, to satisfy all cyclists, the Kéo Blade 2 is available in 3 different hardnesses: version 12 that will be ideal for most users, version 16 for riders seeking more support and version 20 for those looking for maximum support. It is possible to switch from one version to another by changing the blade with a special tool
With the full integration of the carbon spring blade into the body of the pedal, the Kéo Blade 2 is the pedal with the best aerodynamic profile ever created. In addition, the two channels on either side of the body allow for optimal air flow.
MAXIMUM PEDALING WIDTH AND SURFACE
The Kéo Blade 2 features a 68 mm wide stainless steel plate moulded into the body, which allows the cleat maximum contact with the pedal at all time, whatever the pedaling angle adapted.
PERMANENT CLEAT STOP CONTACT FOR BETTER STABILITY
To improve the stability and the foot support, the new design ensures that the shape o