ULTRA-VERSATILE, AERODYNAMIC AND 100% CARBON
Designed and developed with the French Cycling Federation and its athletes, the new 875 MADISON is an ultra-versatile, efficient and aerodynamic track bicycle with a 100% carbon frame and fork.
Taking its name from Madison Square Garden, which itself was named after the 4th American President, James Madison, who organized the first 24-hour « indoor » races for teams of two, the 875 is available in the four emblematic colors of the LOOK Mondrian logo (yellow, red, blue and grey).
- CRANKSET: VISION 1 X 50 t, 170 mm
- FIX GEAR: 15T / 16T (REVERSIBLE WHEEL)
- CHAIN: KMC K710, 1/2 x 1/8
- SEATPOST: LOOK LS2 carbon 31,6 mm x 350 m
- SADDLE: SAN MARCO MONZA
- STEM: LOOK ALLOY LS2 +/- 7°
- H-BAR: LOOK ALLOY LS2 COMPACT
- WHEELS: TRACK BLACK reversible
- TYRES: VITTORIA ZAFFIRO SLICK II RIGID 700X23