DIRECT DRIVE INTEGRATED CONCEPT STEM
The Direct Drive concept optimises all the cockpit parameters with the aim of providing maximum stiffness, reliability and safety to achieve a maximum performance level. We arrived at this result by using a short conical head tube 1.5 inches at the bottom and 1 1/8 inches at the top and the removal of the stack of spacers.
BETTER STEERING ACCURACY
By using a shorter pivot, oversized bearings and large stem stiffness, the whole cockpit is stiffer. It is consequently more precise and the sensation obtained at the handlebars is increased confidence that allows increased performance.
HEIGHT AND LENGTH ADUSTMENT
Available in 11 different versions (5 lengths +/- 15 mm and 6 lengths +/- 5 mm), the A-Stem stem makes it possible to adjust the handlebar height precisely while maintaining perfect aesthetic integration and optimal rigidity by avoiding the stacking of spacers under the stem.
With a top of the range 7050 aluminium composition and construction by 3 D forging then machining, the A-STEM presents great rigidity that participates in the overall performance of the bicycle.
- New for professionals: the 11 A-Stem kit
- DIRECT DRIVE integrated stem
- Better steering accuracy
- Increased head tube rigidity
- Forged 7050 aluminium composition 3D
- STRUCTURE3D FORGED ALUMINIUM THEN MACHINED
- LENGTHS AVAILABLE: 80MM - 90 MM - 100 MM - 110 MM -120 MM - 130 MM
- POSSIBLE ANGLES:
- + OR - 5 MM [LENGTHS 80 / 90 / 100 /110 / 120 / 130 MM]
- + OR -15 MM [LENGTHS 80 / 90 / 100 /110 / 120 MM]
- COLOUR: BLACK (GLOSS / MAT FINISH)
- WEIGHT: 180 GRS
- WARRANTY: 1 YEAR