Look 675 5mm Aluminium A-Stem
Inventory:Regular price €150,00 Save €-150,00
- DIRECT DRIVE integrated stem
- Better steering accuracy
- Increased head tube rigidity
- Forged 7050 aluminium composition 3D
- STRUCTURE: FORGED ALUMINIUM 3D AND MACHINED
- LENGTHS AVAILABLE: 80MM - 90 MM - 100 MM - 110 MM -120 MM - 130 MM
- POSSIBLE ANGLES: + OR - 5 MM [LENGTHS 80 / 90 / 100 /110 / 120 / 130 MM]
- COLOURS: BLACK
- WEIGHT: 180 GRAMS
- GUARANTEE: 1 YEAR
- DIRECT DRIVE CONCEPT INTEGRATED STEM: The Direct Drive concept corresponds to the optimisation of all of the steering station’s parameters in the aim of bringing maximal rigidity, reliability and safety to reach a maximum performance level. We arrive at this result through the use of a short and conical head tube 1.5” below and 11/8” on top by suppressing the piling up of spacers.
- BETTER STEERING ACCURACY: Owing to a shorter pivot, over dimensioned rolling bearings and increased stem rigidity, the whole steering station is more rigid. It is thus more accurate and the sensation obtained at the handlebars is added trust which allows increasing performances.
- HEIGHT AND LENGTH ADUSTMENT: Available in 7 different versions (5 lengths and 2 angles), the A-Stem permits accurate adjustment of its bar height whilst retaining perfect aesthetic integration and optimum cockpit rigidity by avoiding the stack of spacers under the stem.
- RIGIDITY: Owing to a composition of upper range aluminium 7050, a 3D forged construction and machining, the A-STEM presents great rigidity that contributes to the bike’s overall performance.
NOTE: LOOK Frames, Bicycles & Pedals are only available for purchase in Ireland & UK