Lapierre Xeliux SL 600 FDJ MC Road Bike 2018
The Xelius is the quintessential mountain bike.
First to reach the Alpe d’Huez summit during the 2015 Tour de France race with Thibaut Pinot at the helm, the Xelius SL has already won an impressive number of titles at major competitions. Highly versatile and featuring an outstanding weight/stiffness tradeoff, it will undoubtedly enable you to achieve your ambitions. Lightweight and comfortable, this model preserves its rider during climbs regardless of their difficulty, allowing you to grind through the kilometers under the best of conditions. For climbers and versatile racers seeking to take on the legendary mountain climbs.
The seat stays directly incorporated into the upper tube serve to transfer all vibrations stemming from the road straight to the upper tube without adversely affecting the cyclist. Our 3D Tubular technology also makes it possible to reduce the mechanical stresses, thanks to an assembly of extremely lightweight carbon fibers. Through this process, the Xelius SL 600 FDJ has gained renown as an industry reference in terms of comfort, weight reduction and efficiency.
By integrating an 11-speed, Shimano Ultegra 52/36 transmission plus an 11-28 cassette, it is the ideal accomplice when facing the most difficult climbs. This bike is fitted with a robust and lightweight, 100% carbon fork mount with a stiffer Direct Mount brake assembly for greater precision and power while braking. Its dynamic handling is perfectly controlled by the Mavic Ksyrium wheels mounted with Continental Ultra Sport tires. The comfort of the Fizik Antares saddle, combined with the ergonomics of the Zipp Racing Service peripherals, is a tremendous asset on your adventurous outings.
For all-rounders and climbers.
- Superlight Technology. Carbon layup ready for competition.
- Powerbox Technology for efficient pedaling.
- Lapierre’s patented Trap Door Technology: Di2 battery more easily accessible and low centre of gravity.
- 3D Tubular Technology : reduced weight and improved comfort.
- Frame : XELIUS SL CARBON
- Fork : XELIUS SL 100% CARBON
- Headset : FSA 11/8 - 11/4 ORBIT C-33 44E
- Bottom bracket : SHIMANO PRESSFIT SMBB7141B
- Crankset : SHIMANO ULTEGRA FC-R8000, 50x34T 170mm (XS,S) 172.5mm (M) 175mm (L,XL, XXL)
- Stem : ZIPP SERVICE COURSE B1 318 6° 31.8mm 90mm (XS,S) 100mm (M) 110mm (L) 120mm(XL) 130mm (XXL)
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE CARBON SP964 27.2x350mm
- Handlebar : ZIPP SC80 40cm (XS) 42cm (S,M,L) 44cm (XL, XXL)
- Front derailleur : SHIMANO ULTEGRA FD-R8000F
- Rear derailleur : SHIMANO ULTEGRA RD-R8000GS, 11s
- Brakes : SHIMANO ULTEGRA BR-R8010 DIRECTMOUNT / BR-R8000
- Shifters : SHIMANO ULTEGRA ST-R8000
- Saddle : FIZIK ANTARES R5 MG
- Wheel : MAVIC KSYRIUM
- Sprocket : SHIMANO 105 HG5800 11s 11-28T
- Tires : CONTINENTAL Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x25
- Weight : 7,9kg
We at Lapierre use four distinct fibre types, each with its own characteristics. Our engineers can use these different fibres to adapt the stiffness, flex and strength needed for the parts of the frame in question. High-