Lapierre Trekking 200 Trekking Bike 2018
Equipped with a set of versatile and comfortable accessories
Trekking bike is ideal for all your urban excursions or country outings. With or without electrical assistance, fully-equipped or not, the Lapierre Trekking model will accompany you on all your daily trips.
Commuting to work or heading out to the market will be a real pleasure thanks to: a rigid and lightweight aluminum frame, a SRSUNTOUR NEX fork mount with 63 mm of clearance capable of absorbing shocks caused by potholes in the road, and a SHIMANO 3 x 8-speed transmission.
For your comfort and safety, the Trekking 200 model features: an aluminum stem raised 15 degrees for a more comfortable position, aluminum anatomical handlebars placing your wrists in a natural extension of the arm, and a SELLE ROYAL saddle for perfect seating. The 160-mm 431 provide for optimal control and powerful braking, regardless of the road conditions. High-efficiency LED lighting allows you to navigate through traffic in complete safety.
For people who want an all-purpose bike suited to all sorts of everyday scenario.
- Supreme 4 alloy frame.
- Rack Carrier, mudguards, adjustable stem, suspension fork for more comfort.
- Frame : TREKKING DISC SUPREME 4 ALLOY
- Fork : SR SUNTOUR NEX DS 28 63mm
- Headset : CH-918 TEBW 1.1/8
- Bottom bracket : SHIMANO BBUN100B23X 122.5mm
- Crankset : SHIMANO TY FCTY501 48x38x28 170mm (XS, S) / 175mm (M, L, XL)
- Stem : TDS-C269-8 FOV 31.8mm E:90mm ADJUSTABLE
- Seatpost : SP-C208 Ø: 27.2mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar : NR-16 STEEL W:610m R:26 BS:33°
- Front derailleur : SHIMANO TOURNEY FDTY510 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur : SHIMANO ACERA RD360SGSL 8s
- Brakes : SHIMANO HYDRAULIC BRM315
- Shifters : SHIMANO ST-EF505 3x8s HYDRAULIC BRAKES
- Saddle : SELLE ROYAL WAVE ROYAL GEL
- Wheel : SHIMANO HUB DYNAMO DH3D37BBL15 3.0W QR 32H CENTER LOCK - SHIMANO TX505 - LAPIERRE DOUBLE WALL 622X19C 32H DISC
- Sprocket : SHIMANO HG200 12-32T 8s
- Tires : CST C-1446 42-622
- Weight : 16,7kg
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.