Our hardtail OVERVOLT serves as the entry-level model of our line of electric mountain bikes.
The 120 mm of clearance in front provide the bike with a natural balance and ensure excellent steering control in turns, as well as effective damping of all powerful shocks. The motorization functionality has been subcontracted to YAMAHA for a gradual and gentle assistance. The Overvolt HT is an accessible and reassuring bike designed to take full advantage of your weekend trips!
Its Supreme 5 aluminum frame contains very robust tubes with a large cross-section, a transverse shaft at the rear wheel and a conic steering column in order to guarantee stiffness without fail. The Overvolt HT 500+ has been equipped with a fat tire in 2.8 dimension, whose bulge is synonymous with comfort, steering and braking grip. Its YAMAHA PW 400-Wh motorization perfectly adapts to your pedaling pace in offering you the optimal degree of assistance depending on the lay of the land. The Overvolt HT500+ is fitted with an 11-42 SHIMANO cassette, associated with a 1 x 10-speed transmission and a SHIMANO Deore Shadow derailleur, allowing you to easily ascend all the climbs while preserving battery autonomy. The SHIMANO BRM315 brakes, sized at 203 mm in the front and 180 mm in the rear, will ensure your secure braking despite the bike’s heavier build. Lastly, its 35-mm, double-walled LAPIERRE eAM+ wheels with waterproof Boost hubs were specially developed for the stresses inherent in an electrically-assisted mountain bike, providing you with superior skid resistance and steering control.
Our women’s bicycles make use of all the same technologies as our men’s and unisex models. The only difference: a selection of components perfectly adapted to the female body shape, so as to optimize both well-being and ergonomics.
For week-end riders who want progressive power assistance for a better understanding of how to ride an eMTB.
- The Supreme 5 Alloy Frame uses large tubes sections and offers a rear Thru Axle as well as a tapered headtube for a better stiffness.
- Yamaha PX 400 / 500 Wh batteries.
- 27,5’’ models are fitted with 2.8’’ tyres for better comfort, performances and braking grip.
- 29’’ models are fitted with classic tyres width due to the larger wheel diameter, which already offers a better comfort.
- Travel: 120 mm Front.
- Frame : OVERVOLT YAMAHA SUPREME 5 ALLOY BOOST
- Fork : SRSUNTOUR XCR 34 AIR LO-R 15QLC32 110mm 27.5+ 120mm
- Headset : FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS NO.57SC
- Crankset : LAPIERRE OVERVOLT YAMAHA WIDE NARROW 34T 170mm
- Stem : LAPIERRE ST123A 6° Ø: 31.8mm L: 50mm
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE SP37.1 Ø: 31.6mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE MTB479A W: 680mm R: 15mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur : SHIMANO DEORE RDM6000GS 10s SHADOW+
- Brakes : SHIMANO M315
- Shifters : SHIMANO DEORE SLM6000 10s
- Saddle : LAPIERRE WOMEN by VELO
- Wheel : FORMULA DC511 15x110 BOOST 32H - FORMULA DC-1248 12x148 BOOST SHIMANO DRIVER 32H - LAPIERRE eAM+ 32H 584-35c
- Sprocket : SHIMANO HG500 10s 11-42T
- Tires : MAXXIS 27.5x2.80 Rekon+ M349 Foldable 60TPI EXO PROTECTION TR
- Motor : YAMAHA PW 400Wh LCD DISPLAY
- Weight : 21,2 Kg