Lapierre Overvolt AM 600+ 27.5+ Carbon Electric Mountain Bike 2018
The Overvolt Carbon is quite simply the electrically-assisted mountain bike of the year.
Why you may ask? Because it’s the only electric mountain bike on the market to resemble its muscular counterpart in terms of behavior. A technical accomplishment made possible by intelligently placing the battery as close as possible to the crankset case, inspired by Gravity Logic Project innovation. The mass is optimally distributed and the center of gravity lowered, which provides for excellent stability even on technically challenging descents. Moreover, the purity of the carbon and its exclusive appeal are bound to win over those who appreciate a top-of-the-line original look.
The OVERVOLT AM CARBON takes full advantage of the OST+ suspension, which generates 150 mm of clearance. With a fully carbon composition, this bike offers a geometry designed for enjoying trails as well as endurance runs. On the standard Boost, the wide wheel rims are mounted with front/rear differentiated tires in 2.8 format, to tackle the most technically challenging routes, whether uphill or downhill. Equipped with the Bosch Performance CX motorization, a market reference, this bike is capable of overcoming your worst nightmares. With the new E-MTB assistance mode, the level of assistance being delivered can be modulated. It adapts to the rider’s power and pace in order to supply the right amount of assistance at the right time. The functioning is automatic, the rider can fully concentrate on the riding task.
For lovers of demanding technical trails looking for a bike that rides like a non-power assisted enduro MTB.
- Winner of Eurobike Design Award, Design & Innovation award, E-MTB of the year (Vélo Vert).
- Full carbon frame. Metric Shock & Boost.
- OST+ suspension optimized for better comfort & pedaling efficiency.
- Gravity Logic Project (GLP): lowered centre of gravity for an improved ride feeling.
- Dual Wheel System technology: 27.5’’/27.5+’’ compatible.
- New e-MTB mode: the motor automatically exerts the ideal power level to match the pressure put on the pedals.
- Travels: 160 mm Rear • 160 mm Front.
- Frame : OVERVOLT OST+ 150mm FULL CARBON BOOST
- Fork : SUNTOUR AION35 RC 15x110mm 27.5+ 150mm
- Shock Absorber : ROCKSHOX DELUXE RT 210x52.5 DEBONAIR MM TUNE LOCKOUT
- Headset : FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS NO.57SC
- Crankset : LAPIERRE OVERVOLT ISIS 14T 170mm + CHAINGUIDE
- Stem : LAPIERRE ST123A 6° Ø: 31.8mm L: 50mm
- Seatpost : JD YSP-12L DROPPER Ø: 31.6mm L: 350mm 100mm (S) 125mm (M, L)
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE 6061DB W: 760mm R: 20mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur : SRAM NX 11s
- Brakes : SHIMANO BRM6000
- Shifters : SRAM NX 11s
- Saddle : LAPIERRE by VELO
- Wheel : FORMULA DC-511 15x110 BOOST - FORMULA DC-1248 12x148 BOOST SHIMANO DRIVER 32H - LAPIERRE eAM+ 32H 584-35c
- Sprocket : SRAM PG1130 11-42T
- Tires : MAXXIS 27.5x2.8 HIGH ROLLER II/ REKON+ 3C COMPOUND EXO PROTECTION TR
- Motor : BOSCH CX 500Wh PURION DISPLAY
- Weight : 23,2 Kg
We at Lapierre use four distinct fibre types, each with i