LIVELY FAST BIKE FOR THE TOWN
For your first mountain bike pedal strokes, in helping you relish the local trails and Sunday outings, our line of semi-rigid EDGE mountain bikes, offering unbeatable value for money, is an ideal way to start out under the best conditions. These bicycles take advantage of Lapierre’s full range of expertise acquired on our top-of-the-line models, in other words your best bet for becoming proficient. EDGE is THE perfect mountain bike for smaller budgets but never out of its league!
Its Supreme 4 aluminum frame guarantees you a bicycle that’s both accessible and reliable. Its SR SUNTOUR M3030 fork provides you with the comfort needed for a sporting use. The EDGE 129 model features an 11-32 cassette associated with a SHIMANO 42 x 34 x 24 crankset for a mixed road and trail use.
All EDGE models now contain a 27.2-mm diameter seat post for greater flexibility. Fitted with large 27.5-inch wheels, its ease of use and efficiency will have the kilometers flying by with the most minimal of effort.
For people getting into MTB who want to buy their first “proper” mountain bike.
- Supreme 4 or Supreme 5 alloy frame.
- Sport geometry for beginners
- Available with 27.5’’ (for men & women) and 29’’ (men only) wheels.
- Travel: 100 mm Avant. 75 mm (Edge 127/129)
- Frame : EDGE 27.5 SUPREME 4 ALLOY
- Fork : SUNTOUR M3030-DS-27.5 75mm
- Headset : FSA NO. 10 ZS 50/44 1.6 TOP CAP
- Bottom bracket : CH 52 127mm
- Crankset : SHIMANO FCTY301 42x34x24 170mm (XS, S) / 175mm (M, L, XL)
- Stem : LAPIERRE ST123A 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 60mm(XS, S, M, L) / 75mm (XL)
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE SPC208 Ø: 27.2mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE MTB479A W: 720mm R: 15mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Front derailleur : SHIMANO TOURNEY FDTY500
- Rear derailleur : SHIMANO TX RDTX800 8s
- Brakes : ALONGHA HJ-725AD7 V-BRAKE
- Shifters : SHIMANO STEF505 3x8s / DISC BRAKE LEVER
- Saddle : SELLE ROYAL SHADOW
- Wheel : JORDI SKORPION DOUBLE WALL 27.5X19C/622X19C
- Sprocket : SHIMANO TX HG200 8s 12x32T
- Tires : 27.5x2.10 MICHELIN COUNTRY RACE'R / 29x2.10 MICHELIN COUNTRY RACER
- Weight : 13,1 Kg / 13,3 Kg
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.