A fully loaded trekking machine to take you off the grid and into the wilderness.
With 29 wheels, fast-rolling multi-surface tires, front suspension and tons of cleanly-integrated Bosch power on tap, the Tesoro NEO X carries both mountain bike and trekking DNA and is fully ready to seek out adventure, wherever the road may lead.
Big, grippy 29×2.25 tires and MTB-ready, 100mm travel forks offer sure-footed comfort on the road, and confident control off of it.
The Power to Roam
Powerful Bosch drive units and sleekly integrated 500Wh batteries give you the boost to go beyond.
Tesoro NEO X comes fully loaded with bright lights, rattle-free fenders, rear rack and kickstand. Load up and head out.
- Frame: New Tesoro NEO X, SmartForm C2 Alloy, integrated PowerTube battery, SAVE, tapered headtube, 148x12mm thru-axle
- Fork: Suntour Raidon 34 LOR boost, 29, 100mm air, 110X15mm, tapered
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula CL-811 15x110 front, Shimano Deore 12x148 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One All Round, 29x2.25, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: FSA E-bike, 172.5mm, Gen2, 18t
- Chain: Shimano HG54, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore GS
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 740mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT30 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT400 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo XC
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 300mm